Telangana Political Joint Action Committee Chairman Prof M Kodandaram on Thursday warned that the Telangana leaders would dethrone the Kiran Kumar Reddy Government as a last attempt if it fails to respond on aspirations and sentiments of Telangana people.
Participating as chief guest at Telangana Swarajya Sadhana Sadassu organized at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University campus in Kukatpally, Kodandaram said that the TPJAC would make efforts to ensure that the present government fall if the sentiments of Telangana people are not honoured.
He said that the TPJAC would announce future course of statehood agitation to be adopted after convening a meeting with the leaders of region soon.
Kodandaram appealed to leaders and people of region not to pay heed to ‘malicious’ campaign launched by Seemandhra media on general strike of employees and Telangana agitation. He said the campaign was aimed at diluting the statehood agitation and diverts the attention of people.
Kodandaram also named newly constructed auditorium hall in the college after Prof Jayashankar.
Meanwhile, TRS MLA Harish Rao stated that the Telangana activists would picket Agriculture Commissioner’s office on November 5 protesting government’s indifferent attitude on farmers of the region.
The protest would be aimed at mounting pressure on government to take welfare steps for farmers, who were affected with drought.
- No force on earth can stop the formation of Telangana state. This was stated by the top Telangana leaders while addressing a massive public meeting here at SRR College Grounds on Monday evening.
- Around telangana all Highways to be blocked from Sept 18th – Prof. Kodandaram
- Prof. M. Kondandaram Says: Give freedom to Telangana people
- Telangana TDP says Prof Kodandaram is KCRs agent?
- the Telangana JAC on Monday called upon the people of the region to observe November 1 as “Telangana Betrayal Day”
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed