Talking to the media here on Wednesday, Prof. Kodandaram said that the general strike was successful and there was no inconvenience to the people. He said the aim of the general strike was to strangle the government financially. He said that it would have been better if the ministers also joined the strike. The people’s representatives should actively participate in the agitation, he added.
- Prof. M. Kondandaram Says: Give freedom to Telangana people
- Telangana TDP says Prof Kodandaram is KCRs agent?
- Prof. Kodandaram speech at ‘Jana Garjana’ in karimnagar
- Telangana Private Schools to shut down and bandh from Aug 17
- No force on earth can stop the formation of Telangana state. This was stated by the top Telangana leaders while addressing a massive public meeting here at SRR College Grounds on Monday evening.
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.