Bhadrakali Temple Set on a hilltop between Hanumakonda and Warangal, the Bhadrakali temple is noted for its stone image of the Goddess Kali. She is depicted with eight arms and carries a weapon in each hand. Bhadrakali Cheruvu is adjacent to this temple.
- Bhadrakali Temple in Warangal,Warangal Temples,Tourist Places in Warangal
- Attraction of Thousand Pillared Temple Warangal
- Importance of Thousand (1000) pillars Temple
- Thousand(1000) Pillars Temple in warangal
- About Thousand(1000) Pillar Temple
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.