Telangana Rashtra Samithi president K Chandrasekhar Rao on Thursday gave an ultimatum to Congress ministers
Telangana Rashtra Samithi president K Chandrasekhar Rao on Thursday gave an ultimatum to Congress ministers, MPs, MLAs and MLCs from the Telangana region to resign from their seats in view of the intention of the ruling party to constitute a second States Reorganisation Commission to examine creation of Telangana.
“If you resign, Telangana will happen the very next day. If you don’t, our workers will stage dharnas and gherao you at all public functions,” the TRS chief said at a press conference here on Thursday. When asked why elected TRS leaders didn’t resign from their posts over the SRC issue, Chandrasekhar Rao said: “We have already resigned from the Union cabinet. If necessary, all our MLAs and MLCs too will resign.”
- Telangana Rashtra Samiti president K Chandrasekhar Rao wants the party to spell Polavaram stand
- YSR Congress supporting MLAs resignation
- Congress government may take decision on Telangana Issue very soon again saying AP Ministers?
- Congress central leadership might prefer a Rayala Telangana state to keep the Telugu Desam chief, N. Chandrababu Naidu, and the YSR Congress president, Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy, away from the region.
- T. Harish Rao, Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) deputy floor leader in the Assembly, has warned the State government not to test the patience of the people in Telangana and complicate the problem further.
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.