With over 70 percent of the population living in rural areas, India’s economic growth significantly depends on the health of the agriculture sector. The ongoing process of globalisation and economic liberalisation has induced a paradigm shift in the field of Agricultural Marketing.
To make farming communities benefit from the new global market access opportunities, the internal agricultural marketing system of the country is being integrated and strengthened. Various studies reveal that farmers, on an average, get a reasonably higher price by selling their produce in the regulated markets (Agricultural Produce Market Committees – APMCs) compared to rural, village and unregulated wholesale markets.
The Directorate of Marketing and Inspection (DMI) is successfully running an ICT project: NICNET based Agricultural Marketing Information System Network (AGMARKNET) in the country, for linking all important APMCs (Agricultural Produce Market Committees), State Agricultural Marketing Boards/ Directorates and DMI regional offices located throughout the country, for effective information exchange on market prices. National Informatics Centre (NIC) is the ICT agency behind the implementation of the Project.
Click here to check Agricultural Market Prices Online
- Poorna Market movei mp3 songs download, Poorna Market songs download, Poorna Market audio songs free Download , Poorna Market trailer, Poorna Market songs online , Poorna Market video songs watch online , Poorna Market songs free online, Poorna Market video dongs download free online, Poorna Market trailer
- Chandrababu Naidu listed only the acquisition value — not the current market value
- Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB, 71 various vacancies
- Govternment mechanism to check cyber crimes
- TV5 News Online live stream, TV5 Telugu News Live, tv5, tv5 online, watch tv5 online, tv5 live, watch tv5 live, watch tv5 online for free
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.