Government issues two types of ration cards.
White Card: People with income less than Rs.11,000/- per annum are eligible for this card.
Pink Card: People with income more than Rs.11,000/- per annum are eligible for this card.
However, people who filed income tax are not eligible for any type of ration card including Pink card
In order to get a ration card, please follow the steps given below.
Timing to Get the Application
Those who apply for a Ration Card can get application in any of the nine circle offices in the city from morning ten to evening 4.30.
Nominating New Members in the Ration Card
To add the name of the new member of your family in the Ration Card, you should first contact the concerned circle office and get fresh application. Then furnish the new member’s details and relationship with the Head of the family. If that member’s name is already mentioned somewhere, you should get a certificate from that area officer stating that his name was removed from the card. To add the new-born you should furnish the details along with a copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
Replacing the Lost Ration Card
If you lost your Ration Card while travelling or changing residence, etc, you should consult the concerned circle office and apply for a new card stating how the old card was lost. Along with the application, you should attach a statement from the dealer about the goods you have purchased last time.
Change of Residence And the Ration Card
If you have decided to change your residence, you need to apply for another card furnishing the details of the dealer shop (old and new) and the new residence address in the new area’s circle office.
Job Transfer and the Ration Card
If you are transferred to another place due to official or personal purpose, you should apply along with the transfer certificate and the ration officer’s letter stating that your name was deleted from the previous card there. You should also attach the MRO certificate.
Circle Offices and the Areas
For more information please click here
- How to Apply Ration Card, Apply for New Ration Card
- Apply Online New PAN Card, Reprint of PAN card, Pan Card Transaction Status Inquiry, Changes or Correction in PAN card details, Status Track for PAN application
- How much does it cost to get a new PAN Card? PAN card required documents for applying a new PAN Card?
- Aadhaar Card – Apply Online for Aadhaar Cards- Unique ID in Warangal, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- PAN Card Application, Apply & Track PAN Card Status India, PAN Card Application, Apply & Track PAN Card Status India
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed