Normally new ration cards are issued to all eligible families after a Govt. notification. Ration cards are basically of two types:
- White Cards (D Cards)
- Pink Cards (ABC Cards)
White cards are issued to people with an income of less than Rs. 11000 and pink cards are issued to people with an income of more than Rs. 11000.
New cards are issued by the MRO after obtaining sanction from the District Collector and conducting enquiry about the applicant. The Master Register (Key Register) contains details of the card holders that are assigned to a particular dealer. This register is maintained dealer-wise. This contains details about the cardholders such as Sl. No., Card No., cardholder’s name, door no., occupation, annual income, no. of family members (no. of adults, no. of children and total).
Besides the issue of new cards, the MRO issues ration cards to families who come on transfer to the Mandal, after verifying the surrendered certificates submitted by them. He also handles cases of a change of the ration shop due to a change of address of the cardholder and corresponding changes are carried out in the registers. Cancellation of ration cards and checking of FP shops in case of complaints against them are also looked after by the MRO.
- How to get Aadhaar card? Process of Aadhaar card Registration, Enrollment of Aadhaar Number, UID Card
- Aadhaar Card – Apply Online for Aadhaar Cards- Unique ID in Warangal, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Apply Online New PAN Card, Reprint of PAN card, Pan Card Transaction Status Inquiry, Changes or Correction in PAN card details, Status Track for PAN application
- PAN CARD DETAILS, PAN CARD STATUS:- income tax pan, pan card application, pan card, pan card detail, income tax, pan number, pancarddetails, pan application, pancard, uti pan, pancard, pan card application form, pan card enquiry,pan form, know your pan no, tin-nsdl, pan card lost
- How much does it cost to get a new PAN Card? PAN card required documents for applying a new PAN Card?
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.