warangal city Education information, Warangal District Education info, Education information of Warangal District
Warangal city in the district has been an important seat of education. The Regional Engineering College of Warangal presently known as the National Institute of Technology adds to the pride of the district. Apart from this institute of national importance there are also other institutes in the district of Warangal which can be considered as important seats of knowledge for the district. In Warangal there are also some institutes which cater to the education of women. Thus it can be said that education in the district of Warangal is not backward but still there is ample scope for development in the area.
Warangal Fort The main occupation for the people of Warangal is agriculture. Most farmers in the region grow rice for both subsistence as well as commercial purposes. In the 1990s cotton had been a major cash crop of the region and as a result cotton was also used for commercial purposes by the people of Warangal. The industrial sector has forever been neglected in Warangal. Even the industries which were present during the time of Nizams had also closed down. In spite of the fact that Warangal is strategically well located yet there has been only very less initiative on the part of government to set up more and more industries in the area. The district of Warangal is also well known for granite quarries.
- warangal city information, warangal city info, warangal district information, warangal District history
- warangal city Geography information, Warangal District Geography info, Geography information of Warangal District
- warangal city Demography information, Warangal District Demography info, Demography information of Warangal District
- Warangal city or District Officers phone numbers list, All Government offices phone numbers in Warangal District
- THE ACTIVITIES OF WOMEN DEVELOPMENT AND CHILD WELFARE DEPARTMENT IN WARANGAL DISTRICT
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed