Telangana Resolution in Assembly
Talking to reporters at Telangana Bhavan, Tarakarama Rao said the people of Telangana region have lost faith on both the TDP and its president Chandrababu Naidu. Therefore, the party will never be able to win election in the region on any slogan. Offering resignation from the MLA’s post, he challenged Errabelli Dayakar Rao to contest and win election against him using Naidu’s picture. The TRS MLA said if the choice was between Naidu and KCR, then people would certainly vote for the candidate of TRS president.
Tarakarama Rao said that the TRS would attend the ensuing session of the legislative assembly on two agendas. It would demand release of TRS politburo member Cheruku Sudhakar who has been arrested under the Preventive Detention Act. Further, the TRS would demand a resolution in the assembly for the formation of separate Telangana on the lines of the Uttar Pradesh.
The TRS leader said that his party MLAs would stall the proceedings of the legislative assembly until these two demands are met.
Earlier, Tarakarama Rao released the picture of ‘Chalo Nizambad’ rally to be held on November 28 by Beedi workers.
- Telangana Political Joint Action Committee unhappy with Speaker’s decision
- T. Harish Rao, Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) deputy floor leader in the Assembly, has warned the State government not to test the patience of the people in Telangana and complicate the problem further.
- Three telangana Congress MLAs quit over Telangana issue, join TRS
- TRS asks Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu clarify his stand on the Telangana issue.
- Telangana : Uneasy Congress may push for resolution
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.