How to get Aadhaar card? Process of Aadhaar card Registration, Enrollment of Aadhaar Number, UID Card
Residents of India need to visit the nearest Enrollment Camp and need to fulfill some formalities (given below) in order to register for an Aadhaar.
- Documents Verification.
- Biometric Scanning of Ten Fingerprints.
- Biometric Scanning of Iris.
Here are some of the stages of enrollment:
- Enrolment Agency Operator
- Resident Provides Verification Document
- Enroler Enters Resident Data
- Resident Validating Data Entry
- Capture of Face Photograph
- Iris Capture
- Fingerprints Capture (Left Hand)
- Fingerprints Capture (Right Hand)
- Both Thumbprint Capture
- Enroler Signing off with his own finger print
- Resident Receives Acknowledgment
After these stages, residents will get an Aadhaar number within 20 to 30 days.
The following documents are required while applying for aadhaar UID card.
Proof of name and photo identity: (any one from list below)
- PAN card
- Ration/PDS photo card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Government photo ID cards
- NREGS job card
- photo ID issued by recognised educational institute
- Arms license
- photo bank ATM card
- photo credit card
- pensioner photo card
- freedom fighter photo card
- kisan photo passbook
- CGHS/ECHS photo card
- Address card having name photo issued bu department of post.
Proof of address: (any one from list below):
- Bank Statement
- Post Office
- Account Statement/Passbook
- Ration Card
- Voter ID /Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards
- Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Water bill (not older than 3 months)
- Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months)
- Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
- Insurance Policy
- Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Instruction on letterhead
- NREGS Job Card
- Arms License
- Pensioner Card
- Freedom Fighter Card
- Kissan Passbook
- CGHS / ECHS Card
- Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Group A Gazetted Officer on letterhead
- Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas)
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Registered Sale / Lease / Rent Agreement
- Address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
Proof of DoB (optional) : (any one from list below)
- Birth Certificate
- SSLC Book/Certificate
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on letterhead
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.