The artistic beauty of the temples with excellent sculpture of unique style, wild life sanctuaries, and the tanks with sparkling waters reflect nature’s beauty and provide fabulous fete to the tourists.The amazing Thousand Pillars Temple, the Bhadrakali and the Padmakshi temples, the Warangal Fort, the dense forests of Eturunagaram and Pakal, the large lakes and other destinations are the potential tourist spots of Warangal District.The city has great intellectual legacy.Bammera Pothana, Palkurkthi Somanatha, Sivadevayya, Andhra Bhoja, Iswara Bhatta, Nrisimhakavi, Agasthya, Madhava Vidyaranya, Gangadevi and others adorned the Kakatiya period and some of them formed the brain behind the foundation of the Vijayanagara empire.
CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE
- University of Hyderabad & Osmania University got ranked in India’s best universities
- Tribal University in Telangana region?
- Warangal Most Popular Temples
- Zee 24 Gantalu telugu live news channel tv, Zee 24 Gantalu telugu online tv, watch Zee 24 Gantalu telugu online, watch Zee 24 Gantalu telugu live, Zee 24 Gantalu telugu live for free, Zee 24 Gantalu telugu News Live
- Affiliated to JNTU University List of Colleges in warangal, Colleges list in warangal Affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed