Government Railway Police (GRP) personnel in their remand diary submitted to the Metropolitan Magistrate for Railways, Secunderabad have mentioned the TRS Chief K Chandrasekhara Rao and Telanana Joint Action Committee (TJAC) convener M Kodandaram as absconding.
GRP has on Saturday arrested 14 persons, including KCR’s daughter and Telangana Jagruti President K Kavita for squatting on the railway tracks at Moula Ali. Both KCR and Kodandaram were also mentioned as accused in the case. But they were declared as absconding.
In the case pertaining to obstructing a loco pilot from Secunderabad, the TRS chief and TJAC convener were declared as accused 15 and 16 respectively. Kavita was named accused 1. Though the two were declared absconders, they were seen on TV channels, participating in different programmes. However, KCR has stayed put in the rail roko agitation. Was he afraid of arrest or did he want to conserve his energies for future activities is a mystery.
However GRP has slapped cases on both KCR and Kodandaram under section 147 (trespass and refusal to desist from trespass) and 174 (Obstructing running of trains) of the Railways Act, 1989. Cases were also registered against the two, under several sections of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) and the Prevention of Damage to Public Property (PDPP) Act.
- Around telangana all Highways to be blocked from Sept 18th – Prof. Kodandaram
- Telangana TDP says Prof Kodandaram is KCRs agent?
- Prof. Kodandaram speech at ‘Jana Garjana’ in karimnagar
- ‘India Share Market More dangerous’ times ahead: World Bank chief
- Manmohan Singh offers no solution on telangana, only asking for more time: TRS chief KCR – I will again go on fast-unto-death, says K. Chandrasekhar Rao
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed