Pilli Subash Chandra Bose has told the media about their decision just a short while ago. He said they all are resigning because, the Congress party which come to power in the state for the second time with the efforts of late YS.Rajashekar Reddy, is now branding him as a culprit by mentioning his name CBI charge sheet, with which they were hurt. Hence, they have decided to quit the party and their posts in protest against Congress attitude.
Already, Konda Surekha and Jayasudha have submitted their resignation letters to speaker some time ago and rest of the MLAs will submit tomorrow morning.
Some more details about these development follows in our next posting with in a short while.
Source from BharatWaves
- 29 Andhra legislators loyal to Jagan to resign
- Jagan MLAs to resign over YSR name in FIR
- Don’t fall into Jagan’s trap: Botsa to Cong. MLAs
- YSR Congress supporting MLAs resignation
- Congress targeting me for leaving party, says Jagan
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.