Frustrated by the unilateral decisions being taken by Telangana Rashtra Samithi president K Chandrasekhar Rao, prominent socialist politician, who fought for freedom during Nizam’s period Konda Lakshman Bapuji on Tuesday announced the formation of a new ‘Telangana Joint Action Committee.’
This new TJAC will fight for the cause of Telangana statehood, while taking the views of all separate statehood protagonists, according to its founder Konda Lakshman Bapuji.
The senior leader told media persons that he has decided to form a Joint Action Committee as the Telangana Rashtra Samithi president K Chandrasekhar Rao has not been taking every one into confidence on the Telangana.
Konda Lakshman Bapuji alleged that KCR has been diverting the attention of the people over the agitation and is not making sincere efforts towards the state formation by taking leaders of all parties into confidence.
He added that he would convene a meeting soon with like-minded parties, who are against KCR’s attitude and his style of functioning.
“If KCR does not change his style of functioning, the people of region would revolt against him,” the senior leader warned.
Responding on the resignation of elected representatives, he said that there was no need to submit resignations afresh.
Telugu Desam Telangana Forum members expressed support to Konda Lakshman Bapuji ‘s Joint Action Committee.
- Telangana T-News Live, online teangana live tv, t news for telangana tv channel, telangana tv channel
- Proposed Telangana State Formation Process by Indian Gov in 2009
- Telangana Districts | Telangana Region Map, telangana map, telangana region, telangan district and details
- Telangana Movement History
- Telangana Government employees strike from Aug 17 protest for separate state
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.