Around 15,000 private schools would be closed in support of the general strike beginning on August 17, the Telangana Private Schools Management Association (TPSMA) said in Warangal on Sunday.
TPSMA had decided to take part in the general strike after a round-table at Deshaipet in the town where managements of 10 private schools attended to extend their support to the separate Telanagana cause.
Speaking at the meeting, political JAC chairman Prof M Kodandaram appealed to all private school managements to participate in the stir. He said they would chalk out a schedule and form a committee with academicians like MLC Chukka Ramaiah and others on conducting classes for students of eighth, ninth and tenth classes. Private schools association convenor Madhusudhan presided over the meeting, TRS MLA E Rajender and others took part.
- Telangana Government employees strike from Aug 17 protest for separate state
- Telangana T-News Live, online teangana live tv, t news for telangana tv channel, telangana tv channel
- Telangana Movement History
- Real facts about Telangana State Part-2
- Proposed Telangana State Formation Process by Indian Gov in 2009
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.