Real facts about Telangana State Part-4

| August 6, 2011 | 0 Comments
  • Tweet
  • Tweet
  1. WHO declared Nalgonda dist affected with fluorisis so much that it is moving towards No Man Zone.
  2. While merging with Andhra leaders agreed to continue Mulki rules in Telangana. As per this 100% employees in Telangana should be from Telangana only.
  3. Nizam formulated mulki rules in 1919, a person to get job in they must be Telangana from 15yrs,but now Andhra rulers reduced the period to 4yrs.
  4. Seemandhrites got 28000 jobs in Telangana by getting bogus mulki certificates between 1956-1968. Between 1975 to 1985 again 58000 by violating presidential order.
  5. In 1969 students/employees agitated against 28000 jobs by Andhra. Andhra rulers killed 370
  6. In 1972, Andhra rulers managed to cancel supreme court judgment by parliament, then 6 point formula was introduced for jobs. As per this formula Telangana split into zone 5, zone 6.
  7. As per presidential order Telangana people should get reservation 80% dist posts,70% zonal posts, 60% Gazetted posts. Remaining 20%,30%,40% shall be open to other regions – what’s happening now ?
  8. In 1985, 610 GO for transfer of 58000 employs from Telangana, but this GO is never implemented. That too 610 GO is restricted to 102 departments only, out of 250 govt departments.
  9. In 2001, Chandra Babu Naidu (CM) appointed Girglani Commission which submitted report in 2004, that 2 lakh Seemandhra employs are working in Telangana.
  10. Only 23% Singareni coal is used in Telangana. Remaining 77% is being drained out to other places.
  11. Per Capita Funds allocation to Student in universities. SV University – Rs. 37500, Andhra University – Rs 35500 SK University – Rs 25000, Nagarjuna University – Rs 22700 OU – Rs 17400, K.U – Rs 14000
  12. Cultivation land (Lakh Acres) Before 1956, Andhra 30.65, Telangana 18.20 In 2004, Andhra 69.27, Telangana 18.00
  13. Andhrites love for Hyd is like Pakistan’s love for Kashmir. They are ready to go to any extent to capture it.
  14. Kothagudem thermal power station sabotaged on purpose to obtain repair contracts to Andhra contractors in 1978, this is confirmed in single man commission (Sundar Ramaiah commission – 1979)
  15. All APSEB scams occurred so far at high level in board are targeted towards Telangana power supply and distribution, never to Andhra or Rayalaseema region. Higher officials found guilty by Vimal Lal commission, the recommendation were never implemented.
  16. Technically it is possible to develop water grid to benefit Telangana, Rayalaseema and Andhra regions – it would match in comparison with Mississippi river water system (USA), Three Gorges river system (China), Nile river (Aswan dam) Africa and Rhine river system Europe. Similar models were conceived by intellectuals but are trashed by Andhra rulers and pseudo intellectuals because they will benefit Telangana.
  17. 1969 – after Jai Telangana movement ‘All Party Accord’ was formulated, scrapped within 6 months. Than 8-point formula, 5-point formula were announced. then supreme court upheld Mulki rules. Andhra elites could not digest it, launched Jai Andhra movement. Central govt yielded as usual to elites tactics, then 6-point formula. Even this is being violated royally many times, robbing Telangana its rightfulness.
  18. Nagarjuna Sagar initially meant to benefit Andhra and Telangana. Later on it is modified in such a way that 75% of the benefit is accruing to Andhra reducing the share of Telangana region to just 25%. Andhra settlers own 50% of these 25% utilization lands.
  19. Singur project was originally designed to meet primarily the irrigation needs of Medak and Nizamabad districts. But it is now solely used for meeting the requirements of capital city.
  20. Jurala Project which is the first project on river Krishna meant for Telangana, is the smallest of all the projects built on this river. The Bachawat Tribunal allocated just 17.5 TMC ft. water for this project, and the state government reduced its storage capacity to 60% ft. But the actual utilization so far has not been more than 10%

Related posts:

  1. Real facts about Telangana State Part-1
  2. Real facts about Telangana State Part-2
  3. Real facts about Telangana State Part-3
  4. Top 15 Points to why we need separate Telangana State?
  5. Proposed Telangana State Formation Process by Indian Gov in 2009

Category: Telangana

Comments (0)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.

Leave a Reply

8 − four =

Recent Posts

car rental services warangal, kazipet, hanamkonda

Free Blood Donors Hyderabad, warangal
Web Design Company warangal, Web Designing warangal, Logo Design Company Warangal, Indian Website Design Company,
car rental services warangal, kazipet, hanamkonda
car rental services warangal, kazipet, hanamkonda
Content Protected Using Blog Protector By: PcDrome.