Real facts about Telangana State Part-3
- Most backward district in AP is Mahabubnagar, was granted 4% white ration cards. Most developed dist in AP is West Godavari dist was given 7% white ration cards.
- 100% power of Vizag thermal (simhadri) is being used for Andhra only, but 27% power of Ramagundam is being used for A.P.
- 82% of farmers are depending on private loans in Telangana
- If development was the justification for keeping an alien ruler in place, India should have never been free from British rule !
- There was no single drop of water in Palanadu 350yrs ago, it was like a desert. Now, entire Telangana canal irrigation land is less than Guntur dist alone.
- Rs 60 crores of surplus budget was the pride of Telangana in 1948. When Andhra state was formed – it had only 1 Crore in hand given by Madras govt, and Shri Raj Gopalachari said ‘Get lost from here’.
- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar suggested Hyderabad second capitol of India. He said Hyderabad is better than Delhi.
- Government buys sugar cane from farmers (per quintal) in Andhra – Rs 1200, Telangana –Rs 890 Andhra lands are canal cultivated – Telangana depend on bore wells.
- Andhrites converted Telangana -WAKF lands in to revenue lands in the era of real-estate boom, Lanco is main culprit in this, remember Muslim brothers shouted ‘go back’ at Lagadapati ?
- 150 forts are about to ruin in the Telangana which were built by various dynasties. They are symbols of great cultural heritage.
- Hyd Central University is filled with Andhraits – every Central University in India has 60% reserved for local region. Except HCU.
- Pranahita project, there is no staff, no sufficient funding, don’t even have proper office, but Andhra ruler says project will be completed 4yrs
- There are never any difficulties in construction of irrigation projects in Andhra. But why irregularities, corruption, delays in Telangana projects?
- Mahabubnagar 35lakhs population, migration 14 lakhs, 350km of Krishna stretch, there is no drinking water or irrigation water.
- How many JNTU colleges should be there in 10 dist of Telangana, if 2 are in 4 districts of Rayalaseema ?
- AP dairy buys milk from farmers from Andhra Rs 24.30, Telangana Rs 22.30
- 450 tribal villages, millions of tons of limestone, rich minerals, lot of natural biodiversity…are going to submerge if Polavaram project is built
- Telangana is bigger than 24 states. Total official countries in the world are 194. Telangana will be bigger than 160 countries.
- Seemandhra revenue 38.5% – Expenditure 49%, Telangana revenue 61.5% – Expenditure 51%
- Jallianwala bagh, General Dyer, 1919 yr – 379 shot dead. Telangana, Kasu Brahmananda Reddy, 1969 – 370 students shot dead.
- Real facts about Telangana State Part-2
- Real facts about Telangana State Part-1
- Top 15 Points to why we need separate Telangana State?
- Proposed Telangana State Formation Process by Indian Gov in 2009
- Our Telangana State Districts
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.