Who can get an Aadhaar?
An individual who is a resident in India and satisfies the verification process laid down by the UIDAI can get an Aadhaar.
A person of any age can get an aadhaar. For children below 3 years, biometric details will not be taken and the aadhaar will be linked to guardians/parents. They shall have to register biometrics when they turn 5 years of age. For children between 5 to 15 years, the biometric shall be re-registered again when they turn 15 years of age, as biometrics change with age.
Aadhaar for NRI
The Aadhaar Number/ UID would be issued to every individual resident in India that satisfies the verification process laid down by the UIDAI, including NRIs, and foreigners residing in India. The physical presence in India for providing fingerprints and other bio-metrics etc is necessary. Aadhaar UID doesn’t establish citizenship and is not only for Indians.
- Online Aadhaar card status, How to check Aadhaar card status, Unique Identification Number (UID) status
- Aadhaar Card – Apply Online for Aadhaar Cards- Unique ID in Warangal, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- What is Aadhaar card? and Aadhaar card Benefits and Advantages
- How to get Aadhaar card? Process of Aadhaar card Registration, Enrollment of Aadhaar Number, UID Card
- Aadhaar card application status online checking system
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.