Railway Recruitment Various sports quota Vacancies in East Coast Railway
Age limit: Candidate’s age limit is above 18 years below 25 years as on 01/01/2012
Educational qualification: Candidates must see the advt details.
Application fee: Candidates must see the advt details.
Selection procedure: The mode of selection is based on performance in sports trials and interview.
How to apply: The eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format, it can be downloaded from website www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in. Send filled application form by post to respective address on or before 19-12-2011.
Last date for receipt of application is 19/12/2011.
(For residents of Andaman, Nicobar & Lakshadweep, Closing Date: 26.12.2011, Closing Time: 17.00 Hrs.)
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, pay scale, how to apply, selection procedure, no of posts, application fee & other details of East Coast Railway Recruitment is available at Employment News Paper Dated 19/11/2011 to 25/11/2011 & Page No. 30.
Sports quota vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 22 posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Athletics: 04 Posts
2. Hockey: 04 Posts
3. Volley ball: 05 Posts
4. Chess: 01 Posts
5. Badminton: 01 Posts
6. Foot ball: 02 Posts
7. Cricket: 01 Posts
8. Table tennis: 02 Posts
9. Basket ball: 02 Posts
Click here to download Application Form
- APPSC Special Recruitment for SC/ST Backlog Vacancies Online Application for 119 Various Vacancies
- Bank of India – Recruitment for 43 Incharge Vacancies 2011
- Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation, APSRTC, 544 Junior Assistant Vacancies, Apply Online
- Educational Consultants India Limited – EdCIL Recruitment for Consultant, Coordinator, Administrative Officer Vacancies
- Bharat Electronics Limited – BEL – Electrical & Mechanical Engineer Vacancies
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.