SSC 2011 FCI Recruitment – Assistant Grade – III, Assistant Grade-II (AG-II) and Typist (for Hindi Posts)
|Assistant Grade – III||04.2.2012 (Paper – I & II)
05.2.2012 (Paper III)
|Assistant Grade-II (AG-II) and Typist (for Hindi Posts)||22.1.2012|
Vacancy Details :
- Assistant Grade – III : 3755 posts
- Assistant Grade – II : 35 Posts
- Typists : 122 Posts
Education Qualification :
- Assistant Grade – III : Graduate Degree in any discipline / B.Com / B.Sc (Agriculture / Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science ) / B.E / B.Tech (Food Science/Food Science & Technology/Agricultural Engineering/Bio-Technology) with proficiency in use of computers.
- Assistant Grade – II : Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject with Proficiency in English. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Typist : Graduation or equivalent. with 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
Age Limit (01.01. 2012) :
- Assistant Grade – III : Not more than 27 years
- Assistant Grade – II : Not more than 28 years
- Typists : Not more than 25 years
Pay Scale :
- Assistant Grade – III : Rs. 9300-22940
- Assistant Grade – II :
- Typists :
Fee : Rs. 200/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Ex-S) by SBI Challan in case of online application or by CRF Stamp in case of offline application
How to Apply : through Online Application.
- BHEL Engineering Executives Recruitment 2011
- BPSC 2011 Sahayak Abhiyojan Padadhikari Recruitment Notification
- Kakatiya University, Career Advancement Scheme, Applications for Assistant Professor, Professor, Professor Higher Grade
- The Union Public Service Commission will hold the Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination (IES/ISS), 2011 commencing from December 03, 2011 for recruitment to Grade IV of the Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service.
- AP State Police Constable Recruitment 2011
Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.