Company Name: L & T
Job Role : Software Engineer
Education Qualification: Any Graduates
Experience : 0 to 1 yr
Job Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore,Mumbai
Salary : Rs 4.0 – 5.0 Lakh / Yr
- We invite applications from young, energetic and ambitious B.E. /B. Tech Graduates 2013 – 2014 pass out,
- preference will be given to candidates from Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Production, Maintenance, Mining and Civil Engineering Backgrounds.
Who Can Apply :
- Candidates with excellent academic track record and extracurricular activities will be preferred.
- Throughout first class in 10th, 12th & Graduation, having no year gaps in between.
- Must have passed all papers in first attempt (No history back logs).
- No diploma route/background.
- Should have good communication and analytical skills.
- Other recruitment criteria as per our Policy.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Mechanical engineers work on a project from the initial brief, through the design and development stage, to the testing of one or more prototypes, right through to final manufacture and implementation, designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput, managing projects using engineering principles and techniques, planning and designing new production processes, monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
- Electrical engineers design a variety of parts, equipment and systems that use electrical power to operate. They may design small electrical devices as well as large electrical systems, such as manufacturing equipment and electric distribution systems for utility companies.
- Electrical engineers are involved with design from conception to completion.
- Chemical Engineer A chemical engineer is involved in the design, development, construction and operation of industrial processes for the production of a diverse range of products, as well as in commodity and specialty chemicals, designing plant and equipment configuration so that they can be readily adapted to suit the product range and the process technologies involved, taking environmental and economic aspects into account.
- Production Engineer A production engineer’s duties can involve administrative roles such as assigning junior staff duties and shifts.
- He appraises employees in the production docket and recommends promotions and demotions. He also serves as an adviser to management regarding production-related purchases, quality control and other pillars of production.
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date To Apply: 21/07/2014.
Category: Business News, Careers, Cinema News, Education, Educational News/Announcements, Engineering Colleges, Govt Jobs, Historical Places, IT Jobs, News, Opening Govt Jobs in Telangana State, Other Jobs, Others, Services, Telangana