APSPSC Group – 4 recruitment notification for Junior Assistants, Junior Accountants total 1335 posts
APPSC Group-IV, Notification No.38/2011 Vacancy Details: Total no of Posts: 1335 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-36 years, Age relaxation is as per Govt rules
For Jr. Accountant: Pass in Intermediate Examination with Technical Education and Training, A.P Certificate course in Office Automation, PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting, and Web designing or Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or B.Sc., (Comp.) or B.Com (Comp.) or B.A.(Comp.) or B.Tech/B.E. with Computer Science or Information Technology
For Jr. Assistant: Candidate should pass Intermediate examination conducted by the A.P. State Board
Application Fee: Each applicant must pay Rs 100/- towards application fee and Rs 80/- towards Examination fee paid at AP Online Centers/State Bank of India in the form of Challan download from the APPSC website on or before 22/06/2012. Payment of Rs-100/- towards application processing fee is compulsory for all applicants.
Selection Process: The mode of selection is based Written Examination.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website www.apspsc.gov.in from 24/05/2012 to 24/06/2012.
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts subordinate service: 217 Posts
2. Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department: 114 Posts
3. Junior Assistants from CCLA: 952 Posts
4. Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department: 43 Posts
5. Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept.: 03 Posts
6. Junior Assistants in Fire Dept.: 06 Posts
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Candidates visit the APPSC website and enter his/her basic personal details.
2. After entering the personal details candidate will get Challan form and pay the application fee at AP Online Centers/State Bank of India on or before 22/06/2012.
3. Now candidates obtain the Fee pain Challan with journal number in first instance.
4. After payment of application fee candidates will again visit the APPSC website and enter the journal number and fill all the details in online application form and click on submit button.
5. Now candidates affix a photograph on white paper and sign below the photograph with black pen.
6. Scan the above photograph and signature and upload in the appropriate place provided in online application.
Opening date for online registration: 24/05/2012
Closing date for online registration: 24/06/2012
Last date for fee payment: 22/06/2012
Tentative Date for Written Exam: 11/08/2012
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.